Writer’s Reflection

Mohammed Fahim

Professor Slentz

ENG 210

04/18/2022

Throughout completing this English 210 course over the past two months, I have developed and learned more than I believed was vital for me to know as a student. My general writing abilities have increased because, as you can see from my second-in-class essay and the remainder of my article, I have progressed and improved since my diagnostic and first-in-class reports. Furthermore, now that I have completed the English course, my abilities have improved to the point where I can meet the university’s writing standards. Each paper I produced required several hours of work and numerous versions, demonstrating that I have improved with each draft to create a flawless masterpiece. This quarter, I learned a lot of new skills and approaches that will help me grow and advance my writing abilities in the future. I will remember the skills, tactics, and advice that Professor offered us in this English lesson for my higher education. While brainstorming the process essay, I became aware of my flaws and devised a strategy to address them. Simple grammar mistakes and transitions were two of the most critical issues I wanted to address. So, while I considered which themes to include in my essay, I thought about how they were related. I believe this English class helped me in many aspects; I hope to improve my management time and assignments.